Spring 2020 Alpaca Farm Day-VENDOR FEES & REGISTRATION ONLY
Time & Location
About The Event
See event activity info at https://www.facebook.com/events/758214557920839/
NOTE a/o 5/20/20: THE FOLLOWING DMs & FOOD TRUCKS ARE ALREADY BOOKED: 1) PERFECTLY POSH; 2) SCENTSY; 3) PAPARAZZI; 4) RADA CUTLERY; 5) COLORSTREET; 6) USBORNE BOOKS; 7) ICE CREAM; 8) SNOWCONES; 9) KETTLE CORN; 10) BURGERS, POT ROAST MAC&CHEESE, & VARIOUS DESSERTS; 11) BBQ & HOTDOGS;
VENDORS: Use the TICKET LINK to register as a vendor or ...
PM, email, call or text me for vendor booth info.
CELL: (405) 412-4845
Promoted by MAGNOLIAS & PRAYERS: EVERYTHING ALPACA
SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOL: We will have signs posted with social distancing recommendations. We are spreading out the vendors & activities so that it will be easier to practice social distancing guidelines. Attendees may congregate with their own family or group, but we recommend 6’ distancing from other groups when possible. We also recommend wearing face masks when the 6’ distancing is impossible. Kid’s activity area: Due to these social distancing guidelines, we have elected to cancel the inflatables to avoid close contact of the kiddos, but we will have other kid’s activities available. Due to the fact that we are using more of our property to allow for the spreading out, most attendee parking will be in the pasture across the street. Vendor parking will be in the back pasture. Handicapped parking will be along the west side of the entry driveway to the ranch store. We do have a golf cart that can carry 3 people at a time to assist check-in if needed. Let’s do our best to respect other’s space during this time. Thanks so much!
By registering as a vendor at this event, the Vendor agrees to abide by all the following market rules and terms of Agreement.
RULES OF THE MARKET
1. Magnolia Blossom Ranch (MBR) is a Farm; therefore farm products and/or handmade crafts and goods are our preferred vendors. Since those items are typically exclusive to your own farm or personal production, exclusivity will not be granted. However, direct marketing vendors will be considered and can be offered exclusivity on a first come-first served basis (limit only 1 vendor per DM company).
2. All vendors are responsible for liability insurance and must provide proof of coverage (naming "Magnolia Blossom Ranch dba Magnolias and Prayers: Everything Alpaca" as additional insured). Vendors must comply with any and all requirements of the State of Oklahoma, including but not limited to, OTC sales tax requirements and health department requirements for food vendors (appropriate licenses/permits must be displayed or readily available).
3. All products will be displayed in a clean and safe manner. Please, NO dangerous or toxic items.
4. All vendors shall exhibit professional manners, always showing respect for the event hosts, other vendors, customers and Property occupants and neighbors.
5. Tables, chairs and canopies will not be provided, but vendors may use their own within their set area. Please respect space boundaries for neighboring vendors.
6. Spaces and booth location shall be negotiated and assigned by MBR.
7. Do not unlock/open any gates or enter any blocked areas on the Property without permission from Event Coordinator or Property owners. We do not want our alpacas and dogs to get out of their pens.
8. Applicable fees shall be paid no later than 1 week prior to the event date. Additional fees may apply for special needs during event, i.e., electricity, shared space. Booth space can only be shared if approved in advance by Event Coordinator (additional fees will be negotiated).
9. Any Vendor who does not comply with the terms of the Vendor Agreement/Rules, shows gross negligence, or whose conduct is deemed disorderly shall be asked to vacate the Property without a refund of the rental fee paid.
10. All Vendors must remain set up and stay until closing at 5:00pm to assure an orderly exit from the property. Any vendor who does not adhere to this rule may not be invited back to future events.
11. Vendors are responsible for leaving a clean area at closing. This area is our alpaca pasture and we do not want anything left that might harm them. Trash receptacles will be available.
This vendor agreement is made by and between Magnolias & Prayers: Everything Alpaca and Magnolia Blossom Ranch LLC (herein referred to as “MAP” or “MBR” respectively) of 2901 NW 16th Street, Newcastle, Oklahoma 73065 (herein referred to as “Property”
or “Farm”) and the vendor shown on the Registration page of this event, (herein referred to as “Vendor”).
Whereas, Magnolias & Prayers: Everything Alpaca (an Oklahoma Partnership owned by MBR and Gail Stymerski dba Answered Prayers Alpaca Ranch) is the Organizer of the Alpaca Farm Days event held at the Property located at Magnolia Blossom Ranch LLC, owned by Terri and Kerry Bates, in Newcastle, OK.
Whereas, Vendor is engaged in the nature of business shown on the Registration page of this event.
NOW, THEREFORE, it is agreed that:
PURPOSE. MAP and MBR agree to provide Vendor space to conduct business at the Alpaca Farm Days event. Vendor is limited to the space agreed upon prior to the event. This agreement will begin on the date of this contract and will remain in effect until the time the event ends on the date of the event. Vendor agrees to participate according to the reservation guidelines and abide by the Vendor rules set forth in this application and agreement.
DATE AND HOURS OF OPERATION. The Alpaca Farm Days event shall be open on Saturday, June 6th, from 11:00am until 5:00pm and Vendor will be allowed to start setting up at the event no earlier than 7:00am on the day of the event. Vendor shall remove all of his/her belongings, including but not limited to, canopies/tents, tables, products, etc, no earlier than 5:00pm and shall vacate the property no later than 7:00pm on the day of the event. Exceptions can be granted, if necessary, to accommodate special set-up and/or take-down needs if arrangements are made in advance.
PAYMENT. Vendor is provided with space on the Property in exchange for a rental fee as outlined above to be paid upon the signing of this Agreement and BEFORE setting up at the event. Space locations will be first come-first served and will be negotiated by MAP and the Vendor. The rental price is subject to change with 30 days notice from MAP. Accepted payment methods for rent are cash, check made out to Magnolias & Prayers, or major credit card or debit card (through PayPal or through the MBR website registration). There will be a returned check fee of $25 payable in cash or major credit card.
SALES TAX. Vendor also agrees report the day’s total sales to the Organizer and to collect and pay the appropriate sales tax (Newcastle, OK 9%), if any, as required by law and agrees that MAP has informed the Vendor of their responsibility to do so. OTC sales tax vendor forms will be provided. Vendors who have an OTC sales permit number shall pay sales tax directly to OTC. Those who do not have an OTC sales permit number shall provide sales tax collected to the Organizer in cash along with the completed forms.
REFUNDS. If Vendor reserves space under this agreement and fails to show up, the rental fee is non-refundable, no exceptions. In the case of inclement weather, which will be agreed as weather that prevents sales for more than 3 hours of the event due to such weather conditions, Vendor will receive a refund for ½ the rental fee paid.
APPEARANCE. Vendor is responsible for cleaning and maintaining the space provided in an organized and neat manner, removing all trash around your space by 7:00pm on the day of the event. Failure to do so will result in a $20.00 clean-up charge for Vendors who do not comply.
PARKING/FACILITIES. Since there is a rental house on the property and private residential property on each side of Property, Vendor agrees to respect the privacy and parking areas of the tenant and neighbors. Vendor Parking will be allowed in a designated area, not near the rental house nor in the area designated for public parking. There is a restroom located in the farm store for vendor and public use during the event (porta-potties may also be provided).
ADVERTISING. MBR agrees to provide advertising regarding information about the event which may include newspaper ads, flyers, social media, mailings, etc. Vendor agrees that MBR has the right to determine the amount of advertising and to end it at their discretion. Also, by accepting this Agreement, Vendor is giving permission to allow photos of their space and/or products to be used for advertising purposes.
- 10'x10' Outdoor Vendor Space$60$600$0
- 20'x10' Outdoor Vendor Space$110$1100$0
- Sold OutFood Truck or Trailer Vendor$70$700$0
- Non-Profit Organization 10x10$25$250$0
- Booth Sharing Fee$25$250$0
- Truck/Trailer Electricity$50$500$0
- Standard Booth Electricity$10$100$0