2021 SPRING Alpaca Farm Day-VENDOR FEES & REGISTRATION ONLY
Time & Location
About The Event
ATTN VENDORS: IF YOU ARE A DM REP OR A FOOD TRUCK, PLEASE CHECK IN THE EVENTS COMMENTS/DISCUSSION TO SEE IF WE HAVE ALREADY BOOKED YOUR TYPE OF PRODUCT. As of 2/4/21, We have already booked the following DM vendors: ColorStreet; Perfectly Posh; Usborne; Scentsy; Paparazzi; Also have booked the following food trucks: Cajun/soul food; BBQ, Burgers/Sandwiches; Snow Cones.
VENDORS: Use the TICKET LINK to register as a vendor. Be sure to review all information and vendor choices and make your selections as needed. You will be able to pay online with any major credit/debit card or with PayPal. In lieu of registering online, a written application/agreement can be downloaded on the Magnolia Blossom Ranch website or requested from the organizer.
PM, email, call or text me for additional vendor info or questions.
CELL: (405) 412-4845
Promoted by MAGNOLIAS & PRAYERS: EVERYTHING ALPACA
SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOL: We will have signs posted with social distancing recommendations. We are spreading out the vendors & activities so that it will be easier to practice social distancing guidelines. You may congregate with your own family or group, but we recommend 6’ distancing from other groups when possible. We also recommend wearing face masks when the 6’ distancing is impossible. Let’s do our best to respect other’s space during this time. Thanks so much!
PARKING: There is adequate parking available, including handicapped parking.
HANDICAPPED ACCESSIBLE FACILITIES
Promoted by MAGNOLIAS & PRAYERS: EVERYTHING ALPACA Hosted by MAGNOLIA BLOSSOM RANCH, Newcastle, OK, an Oklahoma Agri-Tourism member, and ANSWERED PRAYERS ALPACA RANCH, Tuttle, OK
When registering or entering the property, you will be acknowledging our LIABILITY POLICY and it's meaning. See Liability Policy at this link: https://www.magnoliablossomranch.com/liability-waiver
Our Ranch and The Barn at Country Club are members of the Oklahoma AgriTourism Program. WARNING: Under Oklahoma law there is no liability for an injury to or death of a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury or death. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. (2 O.S. § 5-16) See Liability Waiver at this link: https://www.magnoliablossomranch.com/liability-waiver
By applying as a vendor for this event and submitting a virtual vendor registration, you are agreeing to the following:
SECTION 3: RULES OF THE MARKET
1. Magnolias & Prayers: Everything Alpaca (M&P) is promoted as an AgriTourism organization; therefore, farm products and/or handmade crafts and goods are our preferred vendors, but not our only vendors. Since those items are typically exclusive to your own farm or personal production, exclusivity will not be granted. However, direct marketing vendors will be considered and can be offered exclusivity on a first come-first served basis (limit only 1 vendor per DM company).
2. All vendors are responsible for liability insurance and compliance with any and all requirements of the State of Oklahoma, including but not limited to, OTC sales tax requirements and health department requirements for food vendors (appropriate licenses/permits must be displayed or readily available).
3. All products will be displayed in a clean and safe manner. Please, NO dangerous or toxic items.
4. All vendors shall exhibit professional manners, always showing respect for the event hosts, other vendors, customers and Property occupants and neighbors.
5. Vendors may use their own canopies, displays, tables and chairs within their set area. If desired, tables and chairs can be rented as listed in Section 2 above. Please respect space boundaries for neighboring vendors.
6. Spaces and booth location shall be negotiated and assigned by M&P.
7. Do not unlock/open any gates or enter any blocked areas on the Venue Property without permission from Event Coordinator or Property owners. We do not want our alpacas and llamas to get out of their pens.
8. Applicable fees shall be paid no later than 1 week prior to the event date. Additional fees may apply for special needs during event, i.e., electricity, shared space. Booth space can only be shared if approved in advance by Event Coordinator (additional fees will be negotiated).
9. Any Vendor who does not comply with the terms of the Vendor Agreement/Rules, shows gross negligence, or whose conduct is deemed disorderly shall be asked to vacate the Property without a refund of the rental fee paid.
10. All Vendors must remain set up and stay until closing at 5:00pm to assure an orderly exit from the property. Any vendor who does not adhere to this rule may not be invited back to future events.
11. Vendors are responsible for leaving a clean area at closing. Trash receptacles will be available.
This vendor agreement is made by and between Magnolias & Prayers: Everything Alpaca (herein referred to as “M&P”) of 2901 NW 16th Street, Newcastle, Oklahoma, 73065, and the Vendor(herein referred to as “Vendor” or “Applicant”, whether a person or a business) as referenced in Section 1 of this application and agreement.
Whereas, Magnolias & Prayers: Everything Alpaca(an Oklahoma Partnership owned by Magnolia Blossom Ranch LLC and Gail Stymerski dba Answered Prayers Alpaca Ranch) is the Organizer of the Alpaca Farm Days event held at the venue property referenced herein.
Whereas, Vendor is engaged in the business as shown in Section 2 of this Application and Agreement.
NOW, THEREFORE, it is agreed that:
PURPOSE. M&P agrees to provide Vendor space to conduct business at the Alpaca Farm Day event. Vendor is limited to the space agreed upon prior to the event. This agreement will begin on the date of this contract and will remain in effect until the time the event ends on the date of the event. Vendor agrees to participate according to the reservation guidelines and abide by the Vendor rules set forth in Section 3 of this application and agreement.
DATE AND HOURS OF OPERATION. The Alpaca Farm Day event shall be open on Saturday, April 10, 2021, from 11:00am until 5:00pm and Vendor will be allowed to start setting up at the event no earlier than 8:00am on the day of the event. Vendor shall remove all of his/her belongings, including but not limited to, canopies/tents, tables, products, etc, no earlier than 5:00pm and shall vacate the property no later than 7:00pm on the day of the event. Exceptions can be granted, if necessary, to accommodate special set-up and/or take-down needs if arrangements are made in advance.
PAYMENT. Vendor is provided with space at the Venue referenced herein and contracted by M&P in exchange for the appropriate rental fee to be paid upon the signing of this Agreement and BEFORE setting up at the event. Space locations will be first come-first served and will be negotiated by M&P and the Vendor. The rental price is subject to change with 30 days notice from M&P. Accepted payment methods for rent are cash, check made out to Magnolias & Prayers, or major credit card or debit card or any other method accepted by M&P. There will be a returned check fee of $25 payable in cash or major credit card.
LIABILITY INSURANCE/PERMITS/LICENSES. Food/consumables vendors must have “MAGNOLIAS & PRAYERS: EVERYTHING ALPACA” and “THE BARN AT COUNTRY CLUB” named as additional insured on their liability insurance policy valid for the DATE of the event and provide a CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE as proof of coverage FIVE days BEFORE event date. Food/Alcohol vendors must also provide a copy of a valid state issued permit or license as required by Oklahoma State Law FIVE days BEFORE event date.
SALES TAX. Vendor also agrees to report the day’s total sales to the Organizer and to collect and pay the appropriate sales tax (Newcastle, OK 9%), if any, as required by law and agrees that M&P has informed the Vendor of their responsibility to do so. OTC sales tax vendor forms will be provided. Vendors who have an OTC sales permit number shall pay sales tax directly to OTC. Those who do not have an OTC sales permit number shall provide sales tax collected to the Organizer in CASH along with the completed forms.
REFUNDS. If Vendor reserves space under this agreement and fails to show up, the rental fee is non-refundable, no exceptions. In the case of inclement weather, which will be agreed as weather that prevents sales for more than 3 hours of the event due to such weather conditions, Vendor will receive a refund for ½ the rental fee paid. However, all efforts will be made by M&P to reschedule the event at a later date.
APPEARANCE. Vendor is responsible for cleaning and maintaining the space provided in an organized and neat manner, removing all trash around your space by 7:00pm on the day of the event. Failure to do so will result in a $20.00 clean-up charge for Vendors who do not comply.
PARKING/FACILITIES. Vendor Parking may be provided in a designated area or in general public parking. ADA compliant restroom facilities are available throughout the Venue property (porta-potties may also be provided if necessary).
ADVERTISING. M&P agrees to provide advertising regarding information about the event which may include newspaper ads, flyers, social media, mailings, etc. Vendor agrees that M&P has the right to determine the amount of advertising and to end it at their discretion. Also, by signing this Agreement, Vendor is giving permission to allow photos of their space and/or products to be used for advertising purposes.
2 hoursVendor Check-inAssigned Vendor Spaces
6 hoursGates Open and Event Open for BusinessThe Grounds
- Sold Out10'x10' INDOOR Ballroom Area$80$800$0
- Sold Out6'x10' INDOOR Ballroom area$70$700$0
- Sold Out6'x8' INDOOR Ranch House area$65$650$0
- Sold Out12'x12' STALLS in lower barn$75$750$0
- Sold Out10'x10' UNDER BALCONY$70$700$0
- 10'x10' OUTDOOR Lawn Area$60$600$0
- Sold OutFood Truck or Trailer Vendor$75$750$0
- Booth Sharing Fee$25$250$0
- Truck/Trailer 220 Electricity$40$400$0
- Standard Booth 110 Electricity$10$100$0
- Wi-Fi Access$3$30$0
- Chair Rental Fee$2$20$0
- 8' Table Rental$5$50$0