Sat, Apr 02|
The Barn at Country Club, LLC
2022 Spring Alpaca Farm Day-VENDOR FEES & REGISTRATION ONLY
VENDOR REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. We have met our quota for food vendors. The following DM vendors are confirmed: Avon, Scentsy, ColorStreet, Usborne, Paparazzi.
Time & Location
Apr 02, 2022, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM CDT
The Barn at Country Club, LLC, 1675 OK-37, Newcastle, OK 73065, USA
About The Event
VENDOR REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
ATTN VENDORS: IF YOU ARE A DM REP OR A FOOD TRUCK, PLEASE CHECK IN THE EVENTS COMMENTS/DISCUSSION TO SEE IF WE HAVE ALREADY BOOKED YOUR TYPE OF PRODUCT. We will post any updates on vendor limitations.
FULL PAYMENT MUST BE INCLUDED WITH VENDOR APPLICATION WHEN SUBMITTED, EITHER ONLINE OR BY PAPER APPLICATION. Spaces cannot be reserved or confirmed until payment is received. Thanks in advance for following our protocol.
VENDORS: Use the TICKET LINK to register as a vendor. Be sure to review all information and vendor choices and make your selections as needed. You will be able to pay online with any major credit/debit card or with PayPal. In lieu of registering online, a written application/agreement can be downloaded on the Magnolia Blossom Ranch website or requested from the organizer.
Links will be provided soon which show the venue layout and spaces available. As a general rule, we will have the following space sizes & locations available on a limited basis until further notice:
Indoor Barn Ballroom: 10'x10' (only 11 available)
Indoor Ranch House: 6'X8' (only 1 available) -or- 6'x10' (only 3 available) -or- 9'x11' (only 2 available)
Outdoor Under Balcony Area: 8'x10' (only 1 available)
Outdoor Lawn Area: 10'x10' (not limited at this time)
All indoor spaces are climate controlled. If you choose an outdoor space, it is recommended to bring a canopy (canopies not allowed for indoor spaces).
Electricity access for an additional fee is available for all indoor spaces and some outdoor spaces. All food trucks will need to have their own generators - limited electricity access if any at all.
PM, email, call or text me for additional vendor info or questions.
CELL: (405) 412-4845
Promoted by MAGNOLIAS & PRAYERS: EVERYTHING ALPACA
PARKING: There is adequate parking available, including handicapped parking.
HANDICAPPED ACCESSIBLE FACILITIES. There are no elevators up to the barn ballroom area, but there is a long handicap ramp. There are handicap ramps into the Ranch House.
Promoted by MAGNOLIAS & PRAYERS: EVERYTHING ALPACA Hosted by MAGNOLIA BLOSSOM RANCH, Newcastle, OK, an Oklahoma Agri-Tourism member, and ANSWERED PRAYERS ALPACA RANCH, Tuttle, OK
When registering or entering the property, you will be acknowledging our LIABILITY POLICY and it's meaning. See Liability Policy at this link: https://www.magnoliablossomranch.com/liability-waiver
Our Ranch and The Barn at Country Club are members of the Oklahoma AgriTourism Program. WARNING: Under Oklahoma law there is no liability for an injury to or death of a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such injury or death results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of agritourism activities include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury or death. You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity. (2 O.S. § 5-16) See Liability Waiver at this link: https://www.magnoliablossomranch.com/liability-waiver
By applying as a vendor for this event and submitting a virtual vendor registration, you are agreeing to the following:
SECTION 3: RULES OF THE MARKET
1. Magnolias & Prayers: Everything Alpaca (M&P) is promoted as an AgriTourism organization; therefore, farm products and/or handmade crafts and goods are our preferred vendors, but not our only vendors. Since those items are typically exclusive to your own farm or personal production, exclusivity will not be granted. However, direct marketing vendors will be considered and can be offered exclusivity on a first come-first served basis (limit only 1 vendor per DM company). Food Trucks will be limited to only 3 meal trucks and only 1 each of specialty trucks, such as snow cones, ice cream, donuts, coffee, etc - FCFS. (The Barn will also have a concession stand as a food vendor) Wineries will be limited to only 3 vendors.
2. All vendors are responsible for liability insurance and compliance with any and all requirements of the State of Oklahoma, including but not limited to, OTC sales tax requirements and health department requirements for food vendors (appropriate licenses/permits must be displayed or readily available).
3. All products will be displayed in a clean and safe manner. Please, NO dangerous or toxic items.
4. All vendors shall exhibit professional manners, always showing respect for the event hosts, other vendors, customers and Property occupants and neighbors.
5. Vendors may use their own canopies (outdoors only), displays, tables and chairs within their set area. If desired, tables and chairs can be rented as listed in Registration. Please respect space boundaries for neighboring vendors.
6. Spaces and booth location shall be negotiated and assigned by M&P.
7. Do not unlock/open any gates or enter any blocked areas on the Venue Property without permission from Event Coordinator or Property owners. We do not want our alpacas and llamas to get out of their pens.
8. Applicable fees shall be paid with submission of application. Additional fees may apply for special needs during event, i.e., electricity, shared space, etc. Booth space can only be shared if approved in advance by Event Coordinator (additional fees will be negotiated).
9. Any Vendor who does not comply with the terms of the Vendor Agreement/Rules, shows gross negligence, or whose conduct is deemed disorderly shall be asked to vacate the Property without a refund of the rental fee paid.
10. All Vendors must remain set up and stay until closing at 5:00pm to assure an orderly exit from the property. Any vendor who does not adhere to this rule may not be invited back to future events.
11. Vendors are responsible for leaving a clean area at closing. Trash receptacles will be available.
This vendor agreement is made by and between Magnolias & Prayers: Everything Alpaca (herein referred to as “M&P”) of 2901 NW 16th Street, Newcastle, Oklahoma, 73065, and the Vendor(herein referred to as “Vendor” or “Applicant”, whether a person or a business) as referenced in the registration of this application and agreement.
Whereas, Magnolias & Prayers: Everything Alpaca(an Oklahoma Partnership owned by Magnolia Blossom Ranch LLC and Gail Stymerski dba Answered Prayers Alpaca Ranch) is the Organizer of the Alpaca Farm Days event held at the venue property referenced herein.
Whereas, Vendor is engaged in the business as shown in the registration of this Application and Agreement.
NOW, THEREFORE, it is agreed that:
PURPOSE. M&P agrees to provide Vendor space to conduct business at the Alpaca Farm Day event. Vendor is limited to the space agreed upon prior to the event. This agreement will begin on the date of this contract and will remain in effect until the time the event ends on the date of the event. Vendor agrees to participate according to the reservation guidelines and abide by the Vendor rules set forth in Section 3 of this application and agreement.
DATE AND HOURS OF OPERATION. The Alpaca Farm Day event shall be open on Saturday,, April 2, 2022 from 11:00am until 5:00pm and Vendor will be allowed to start setting up at the event no earlier than 8:00am on the day of the event. Vendor shall remove all of his/her belongings, including but not limited to, canopies/tents, tables, products, etc, no earlier than 5:00pm and shall vacate the property no later than 7:00pm on the day of the event. Exceptions can be granted, if necessary, to accommodate special set-up and/or take-down needs if arrangements are made in advance.
PAYMENT. Vendor is provided with space at the Venue referenced herein and contracted by M&P in exchange for the appropriate rental fee to be paid upon the signing and submission of this Agreement and BEFORE setting up at the event. Space locations will be first come-first served and will be negotiated by M&P and the Vendor. The rental price is subject to change with 30 days notice from M&P. Accepted payment methods for rent are cash, check made out to Magnolias & Prayers, or major credit card or debit card or any other method accepted by M&P. There will be a returned check fee of $25 payable in cash or major credit card.
LIABILITY INSURANCE/PERMITS/LICENSES. Food/consumables vendors must have both “MAGNOLIAS & PRAYERS: EVERYTHING ALPACA” and “THE BARN AT COUNTRY CLUB” named as additional insured on their liability insurance policy valid for the DATE of the event and provide a CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE as proof of coverage TWO WEEKS BEFORE event date. Food/Alcohol vendors must also provide a copy of a valid state issued permit or license as required by Oklahoma State Law WITHIN ONE WEEK OF SUBMITTING APPLICATION.
SALES TAX. M&P will provide a list of Vendors to OTC as required by law. Vendor agrees to report the day’s total sales to the Organizer and to collect and pay the appropriate sales tax (Newcastle, OK 9%), if any, as required by law and agrees that M&P has informed the Vendor of their responsibility to do so. OTC will notify all vendors of requirements by email and by written notice via the U.S. Postal Service. ALL Vendors, whether registed with an OTC sales permit number or not, shall file a sales report and pay sales tax directly to OTC.
REFUNDS. If Vendor reserves space under this agreement and fails to show up, the rental fee is non-refundable, no exceptions. In the case of inclement weather, which will be agreed as weather that prevents sales for more than 3 hours of the event due to such weather conditions, Vendor will receive a refund for ½ the rental fee paid. However, all efforts will be made by M&P to reschedule the event at a later date, if possible.
APPEARANCE. Vendor is responsible for cleaning and maintaining the space provided in an organized and neat manner, removing all trash around your space by 7:00pm on the day of the event. Failure to do so will result in a $20.00 clean-up charge for Vendors who do not comply.
PARKING/FACILITIES. Vendor Parking may be provided in a designated area or in general public parking. ADA compliant restroom facilities are available throughout the Venue property (porta-potties may also be provided if necessary).
ADVERTISING. M&P agrees to provide advertising regarding information about the event which may include newspaper ads, flyers, social media, mailings, etc. Vendor agrees that M&P has the right to determine the amount of advertising and to end it at their discretion. Also, by signing this Agreement, Vendor is giving permission to allow photos of their space and/or products to be used for advertising purposes.
10'x10' INDOOR Ballroom Area
10'x10' space in UPSTAIRS Barn Ballroom area. Only 13 spaces available. NATIONAL Alpaca Farm Day APRIL 2, 2022
6'x8' INDOOR Ranch House
6'x8' space in single-level Ranch House; only 1 space available NATIONAL Alpaca Farm Day APRIL 2, 2022
6'x10' INDOOR Ranch House area
6'x10' space in single-level Ranch House; only 3 spaces available. NATIONAL Alpaca Farm Day APRIL 2, 2022
9'x11' INDOOR Ranch House
9'x11' space in single-level Ranch House. Only 2 spaces availalbe. NATIONAL Alpaca Farm Day APRIL 2, 2022
10'x10' OUTDOOR Lawn Area
10'x10' Outdoor vendor space; some on grass and some on paved areas. Placement at discretion of organizer. NATIONAL Alpaca Farm Day APRIL 2, 2022
Food Truck or Trailer Vendor
Food Truck or Trailer Vendor. Only 3 Meal Trucks allowed and limited to 1 vendor per type of food, ie, mexican, BBQ, Burgers, etc. Up to 4 Specialty trucks also allowed, ie, Snow Cone, Kettle Corn, Ice Cream, etc. Only 1 vendor per specialty. NATIONAL Alpaca Farm Day APRIL 2, 2022
Booth Sharing Fee
Booths may be shared by 1 additional vendor for a fee of $25.00. Please provide additional vendor name and products in the comments on the registration page. NATIONAL Alpaca Farm Day SEPTEMBER 25, 2021
110 Electricity Access
Vendor access fee for electricity at event; available in all indoor & stall locations and at least 1/2 of the outdoor locations. NATIONAL Alpaca Farm Day APRIL 2, 2022
Wi-Fi access will be granted with this fee. Password will be provided upon vendor check-in. NATIONAL Alpaca Farm Day APRIL 2, 2022
Chair Rental Fee
Chairs can be rented in advance. Limit 4 chairs per vendor. NATIONAL Alpaca Farm Day APRIL 2, 2022
8' Table Rental
8' Tables for rent, if desired. Limit 2 per vendor. NATIONAL Alpaca Farm Day APRIL 2, 2022